Edgecase offers various services based around its secure publication system.
1) Publishing portfolio pieces, especially for software developers.
articleBlockchain_Fundamentalsedgecase104An essay on Blockchain Fundamentals
articleRecipe_for_generating_a_Bitcoin_addressedgecase69A recipe for generating a Bitcoin address
- A paper on a text parsing approach
articleGPG_1.4.10_Stateless_Operationsedgecase98A guide for the stateless use of GPG
articleEdgecase_Markup_Language_(EML):_Latin-1edgecase92A markup language extension for Latin-1
articleCompiling_bitcoind_(trb_0.5.4)_on_Debian_7.11edgecase21A compilation report
2) Paywalled access to various digital assets published on Edgecase Datafeed.
- The code assets for a Bitcoin software toolset
3) Publishing a text or asset that a client wishes to permanently preserve in an unalterable form.
- Software recipes
- Core software dependencies
- Identity documents
The client can encrypt the item if it is important that it be kept secret.
4) The production of plaintext renditions of books, documents, and PDF files.
articleWarren_Buffett_on_pensionsedgecase12A letter from Warren Buffett on pensions and how to manage them
articleLombard_Street_by_Walter_Bagehot:_Chapter_1edgecase8The first chapter of Lombard Street by Walter Bagehot
5) Publishing anything interesting, useful, or entertaining.
- Historical accounts
- Science fiction
- Project reports
- Software archaeology reports
- Chat transcripts
- Book excerpts
6) Consultation: A client may have further questions after reading an article.
7) Commission: A client may wish to commission a project and have the result delivered as an article.
If you are interested in any of these services, please
hyperlink/pages/how_to_create_an_edgecase_accountcreate an Edgecase account
Please see the following page for examples of work produced by Edgecase:
For a text to be accepted for publication, Edgecase must believe that it is worth preserving. There should be a reasonable chance that the text will be worth re-reading in a few years' time.